Navigate Life with Cancer: Take Control of Your Health
FREE Cancer: Thriving and Surviving (CTS) Program*
This FREE 6-week series is for people living with cancer, cancer survivors and caregivers. Come out to learn how to:
● Manage symptoms like fatigue, pain, difficulty sleeping
● Deal with difficult emotions, relationships and body changes
● Talk with your health care team, family and friends
● Make decisions about treatment and plans for the future
● Eat well and remain fit
● Find support from others living with and surviving cancer
Thursdays, March 29- May 3, 2018
12:30 PM – 3:00 PM
Trenton Health Team - Conference Room
218 N Broad Street
Includes a Light Snack, Book, and Raffle Prizes!! For more program information contact Michelle Brill at (609) 989-6830. To register contact Tiona Moore at (609) 944-8846.
Click here for the event flyer.
Location of Event
Use this map to find directions to this location.